Instructor: Francesc Salla (email@example.com), Architect and Lands Design Product Manager.
In this workshop you will learn the main Lands Design tools that will guide you through a landscaping project design: starting from scratch until generating the project 2D documentation and awesome render views.
The workshop will cover the following topics
- Work with plant species: insert trees, shrubs, parterres, and arrange them in rows, forests, etc…
- Plant database: Edit, customize and create new plant species.
- Civil work: create object rows, fences, paths, hedges, etc…
- Terrain modelling tools: create terrains from contours, curves, point clouds or imported from Google Earth. Tools to edit terrains: apply cut and fills, hollows, insert paths, etc..
- Project 2D documentation: Generate setting out plans and project information: 2D plans and lists to quantify species and the project information.
- Rendering tips.
Lands Design website: http://www.lands-design.com/